Terraforming Mars Apk
Touch Arcade : 5/5 ★
Pocket Tactics : 4/5 ★
CREATE LIFE ON MARS
Lead a corporation and launch ambitious Mars terraforming projects. Direct massive construction works, manage and use your resources, create cities, forests and oceans, and set rewards and objectives to win the game!
In Terraforming Mars, place your cards on the board and use them wisely:
– Achieve a high Terraform Rating, by increasing the temperature and oxygen level or creating oceans… Make the planet habitable for future generations!
– Get Victory Points by building cities, infrastructure and other ambitious projects.
– But watch out! Rival corporations will try to slow you down… That’s a nice forest you planted there… It’d be a shame if an asteroid crashed right on it.
Will you be able to lead humanity into a new era? The terraforming race begins now!
• The official adaptation of Jacob Fryxelius’ famous board game.
• Mars for all: Play against the computer or challenge up to 5 players in multiplayer mode, online or offline.
• Game variant: Try the rules of the Corporate Era for a more complex game. With the addition of new cards, including 2 new corporations, focused on economy and technology, you will discover one of the most strategic variants of the game!
• Solo Challenge: Finish terraforming Mars before the end of generation 14. Try new rules and features in the most challenging Solo mode on the (red) planet.
Languages available: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Swedish
To find more information about Asmodee Digital, please go to http://www.asmodee-digital.com/
Having an issue? Looking for support? Please contact us: https://asmodee.helpshift.com/
Find all the latest news for Terraforming Mars on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube!
- New shaders system involving better performances (some minor glitches might appear)
- In two players games, the second place of Awards will not appear anymore
- Opponents Corporations won't be visible anymore during the draft phase
- In played cards and cards in hand popups, a new Chronological filter is selected by default, sorting cards by draw order
- Many other improvements and fixes