Blood Sugar Diary – Health Tracker keeps track of your health factors like blood sugar / glucose level, blood pressure, weight, hemoglobin level. In addition, you can also add tags, mood and breads units taken.
You can view the charts of blood sugar / glucose level, weight, Bread unit taken, blood pressure, mood condition, hemoglobin level. You can view filtered chart data by tags and time.
You can view statistics of Blood sugar / glucose level (minimum, average, and maximum), Blood pressure (minimum, average, and maximum) and weight.
You can export health report in pdf or excel format file. Later you can open, share, and delete these files. You can take backup of your health data on your local device or on google drive. You can restore old health data from backup.
Blood Sugar Diary – Health Tracker app features:
– Keeps track of blood sugar level and other health factors – blood pressure, weight, hemoglobin level etc.
– It can also keep track of tags, mood, breads units taken
– Shows line charts of blood sugar level, weight, bread unit taken, blood pressure, mood condition, hemoglobin level etc.
– Exports health report in pdf or excel files.
– Backup (local and drive) and restore features are also available.
– You can set units of measurements from settings.
– Feasible data settings for tracking health factors.
– You can add notifications or reminders at your specific time and on specific days.